Good news for all existing KnowRoaming customers – we’ve just overhauled our voicemail system and made it easier than ever to stay connected.
Now instead of having to dial 605 to access your KnowRoaming voicemail you can access your voicemails through the KnowRoaming app. No calls required.
How it Works:
- You’ll receive an SMS when you have a new voicemail in your inbox – you can click the link to take you to the voicemail KnowRoaming app, or…
- You can manually go to the app, and under the More tab, select Voicemail.
- Your voicemails will have the number of the caller, the date and timestamp.
- Click on the entry, the voicemail will download (over data or Wi-Fi) and you can listen to the voicemail (replay options, too).
- When you’re done, delete old voicemails by clicking on the trashcan.
Voicemail functionality was something our customers had been asking for, and we’re pumped to be able to deliver.